Thursday, 26 June 2014

Google I/O Extended Lagos: Highlights

If you didn't attend any of the Google I/O event yesterday, chances are that you were glued to a TV watching the match. It's fine. Here are highlights of the event.

The sessions started with the showcasing of an app built by the women in tech. Since year's Google I/O Extended Lagos is focused on showcasing female developers. They showcased Road Marshal Game. This Game is an innovation of  female developers! Yes,  female
developers and it is as a result of the Google Cloud Developer Challenge 2013.

Road Marshal Interface
Other sessions were live-streaming of Google I/O 2014's Keynote address.
The keynote address features launching of:
The Google I/O continues today with a lot more to offer. For the Google I/O Extended, it continues in Obafemi Awolowo University.

See more pictures of the event below:

No comments:

Post a Comment