Monday, 23 June 2014

Google I/O Extended: Are you ready?

Image of previous sessions
 
The excitement as Google I/O kicks off on June 25 is reaching peak proportions as more and more people are signing up to join the events by attending the I/O Extended Sessions. I/O Extended Sessions let you experience the magic and innovation of Google I/O remotely. Part viewing experience and part community building, I/O Extended programming includes everything from live streaming the Google I/O content to local developer demos, hackathons, and speaker sessions.

This year, At the Co-Creation Hub, the Google Developer Group in Lagos is hosting the I/O Extended Sessions on June 25 from 4pm with a special focus on women in technology and a showcase of solutions built by women.
Image of previous sessions
Whats in it for you, might be one question that bothers you. Amongst several things, you will learn what's new in Android and how to make money from Google Play. If you have never learned about how Google Play is being monetized, here is your chance to ask from the experts.
Another interesting thing is, if you can't attend in Lagos, wherever you are in Nigeria you can still attend. Google I/O will be holding in 19 other states in Nigeria. c should know about this event is that it will be holding in attend from any 20 states within Nigeria.

Just register here now or use the link http://bit.ly/iolagos.

So join the geek to geek out, break stuff, and hack

1 comment:

  1. Get daily suggestions and methods for earning $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.
    CLICK HERE TO START IMMEDIATELY

    ReplyDelete