"The world is mobile, and so are presentations." SlideShare, the World's largest collection of presentation introduced it's first mobile app into the Android app market. SildeShare, a LinkedIn company, seeks to give users an awesome mobile experience with this app.
The new SlideShare Android app brings you relevant, interesting and personalized content that looks great and is easy to read on your phone. With the app, you can:
- Follow the latest insights on the topics of your choice.
- View presentations from your friends and colleagues.
- Save SlideShares to read later or offline.
- Share your favorite presentations with your friends and social networks.
In addition, the company has also introduced:
- Desktop Mobile Preview: Since a lot of presentations are prepared on desktop, this has been developed to allow users to have a mobile preview of their SlideShare to see how it will look on any mobile device. This particularly helps content creator to create presentations that are mobile-friendly
- Mobile Web: This is a completely redesigned mobile web experience, allowing users to swipe from slide to slide within a presentation, as they can in the app. The app also made it easier to share SlideShares with friends and social networks directly from mobile device via SMS text or WhatsApp for iOS users.