Monday, 24 March 2014

Shakira Becomes The Most-Followed Musician On Facebook


Colombian pop star, Shakira is now the most-liked musician on Facebook. The singer announced this last Friday (March 21) on her page. As at today (March 24) she's amassed over 86.7 million likes, now edging out the 86.3 million of Rihanna.
In her response, she said;
"Wow... I was just told I now have the most-followed page on Facebook in the world! I still cannot believe it! I always wanted to have a lot of friends but never imagined it would be so many...86m!"
She also expressed her appreciations;

"So humbled, can't thank you guys enough for your support. I feel so fortunate to have you.
Giant kiss! Forever thankful."


She also accompanied the post with the above photo, blowing kiss to the camera.

1 comment: