Thursday, 20 March 2014

Interview: Shakira+Billboard



Shakira, the Colombian singer-songwriter, dancer, record producer, choreographer and model had a short interview with Billboard recently. In the interview, she shared her experiences about her favourite part of being on The Voice, her collaborations and also her family. The interview ensued thus:

Billboard: What is your Favourite part of being in The Voice?

Shakira: I guess the idea that  can shift the focus for once out of myself, my artistic persona and move it to contestant and artiste that I coach. It is Kind of nice and refreshing.

Billboard: About your music collaboration

Shakira: I've been blessed with the opportunity to work with true talents. The latest collaboration is Rihanna. it was cool. So refreshing too. Also I just finish recording a song with Blake Shelton. It's a country song and its awesome. We are so happy because am not a country artiste and I didn't even know if he was going to like the song. It was really nice to be in the studio with him, outside of the voice realm

Billboard: About your family. Your son has a soccer dad and a music star mum, is he interested in music or sport already?

Shakira: He is! He seem to be...  I don't know if he's being folowing music or sport career. I just want him to be passionate about something in life. To be happy and to choose whatever he wants for his life and I will be there to support him.

1 comment: